Are you an experienced senior product marketing manager who likes to take on new challenges? Are you interested in blockchain and crypto? Are you excited about the challenges of a dynamic ecosystem that involves developers, token holders, infrastructure providers, and creators? Are you intrigued by the limitless possibilities of an open and decentralized video infrastructure that enables completely new capabilities? Are you a self-starter that is highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional communication skills? If so, you should consider joining Livepeer as our senior product marketing manager.
Livepeer’s mission is to build the world’s open video infrastructure, enabling instantly scalable, reliable, and affordable video streaming for a global audience. We are disrupting the existing, centralized infrastructure by providing this service on the blockchain, leading to a 10x savings in cost. Livepeer is a leading blockchain project among work protocols aiming to build the next internet.
This is an incredible opportunity to break into the crypto/blockchain industry. Join a project that has been live for four years, has great investors, an exceptional team, and a token with real usage. Be part of something that is causing real world impact.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to provide a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the RoleLivepeer is looking for a senior product marketing manager who is creative, strategic and action oriented. You will have the opportunity to work with our supply-side team creating content to increase key metrics for core stakeholders in the Livepeer Network. You would also create and manage rollout plans for new product releases. To learn more about the types of product releases that launch on the Livepeer Network, check out these blogs on Confluence and Fast Verification.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with target audiences.
- Develop marketing plans for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and timeline, to increase the current experience of network participants and the acquisition of new network participants.
- Consolidate market intelligence and trends for the emerging web3 infrastructure.
- Create an analysis of the competitive landscape - be an expert on other decentralized projects and how they are positioned.
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders in collaboration with product management to identify areas of opportunity.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Create collateral that effectively communicates the value of product releases.
- Understand our network stakeholders and the various personas that exist within the Livepeer Network.
- Develop internal tools and external educational materials to increase network participation.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- Must live in the Eastern, Central, Mountain, or Pacific time zone
- Entrepreneurial leader ready to take on a new position and drive results
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
- Exceptional project management and time management
- Proven leadership, interpersonal skills, and highly organized
Here is what to expect during the interview process:
- Initial Conversation (30 mins)
- First Round Interview (45 mins)
- Take Home Assignment (5 days)
- Second Round Interviews (2-3)
- Reference Checks
Resources to learn more about working at Livepeer