You are a marketer that cares. You care about your audience and you care about how great content can make a difference. You are data informed, nimble, and a self-starter. You can be a jack-of-all-trades as needed and have an instinct for self-prioritization. Hopefully, you love video. At Livepeer, we love video, too.
Livepeer’s mission is to build the world’s open video infrastructure, enabling instantly scalable, reliable, and affordable video streaming. We are starting by building the best video infrastructure for user-generated content (UGC) video applications. Users of Livepeer can access instantly reliable and scalable video infrastructure while saving over 10x in cost compared to existing infrastructure providers.
As a blockchain-based protocol that has been live on Ethereum since 2018, Livepeer is one of the first web3 networks to deliver real-world value to an existing multi-billion dollar industry. We do this by using our open-source, blockchain coordinated, p2p network to enable a worldwide community of hardware operators to run infrastructure for video streaming. In trying times like this, Livepeer provides a unique video solution that helps communities and businesses innovate, adapt, and grow through the power of video.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the RoleLivepeer needs a Content Marketing Manager focused on creating outstanding video developer content that highlights Livepeer infrastructure. The role will join our nimble Go-To-Market team to establish and scale our content marketing pipeline.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns with company's video developer objectives
- Own and execute content campaigns that drive weekly, monthly, quarterly key results
- Design and manage an editorial calendar across all content channels, including email, blog, social media, and events
- Write and publish regular blog posts, case studies, and email newsletters
- Script, record, edit, and publish video tutorial content (e.g. YouTube how-tos)
- Maintain and manage a stable of contractors, copywriters, designs as needed for a healthy content pipeline
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, like product and sales, to provide copy and content for all aspects of the Livepeer.com experience
- Measure top of the funnel traffic and track campaign conversion performance
- Engage with, learn from, and support Livepeer’s growing community of video developers and enthusiasts
- 2+ years content marketing or product marketing experience
- Keen interest or direct experience within the video industry
- Skilled with content and customer management systems e.g. Hubspot
- Proven track record or prioritizing product launch initiatives, campaigns, and experiments based on biggest impact connected to company’s goals
- Experience with SEO, paid, and social media strategies pertinent to driving audience growth
- Experience managing copywriters, contracts, or freelancers
- Tools we use today include Hubspot, Sanity.io, Figma, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Discord
- Familiarity with developer documentation, communities, and hackathons
- Familiarity with HTML a bonus
- Familiarity with video technology a BIG bonus
- Must live in the Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zone
Resources to learn more about Livepeer